View Single Post
(#592)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
Forum Member

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture 2011 Witch Hunt Award Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hands Off

Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 10-22-2013, 12:14 PM

Where have all these drunken Irish and Mick-enablers come from. I'm so glad I'm an Ex-Mick, Paddy and Seamus!

The lord has cleansed me of my inequities and removed the whiskey as my only form of solace. Shame on the Paddys that find such things as a substitute to Christ.

"Forasmuch as Ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible thinngs, as silver and gold...but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot" 1 Peter 1:18-19

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.