View Single Post
(#71)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys? - 12-28-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys??
Here's an interesting observation that blows this monkeys are 98% similar to humans theory out of the water. I own a stray dog and don't have to worry about feeding it because it's a ferocious carnivore and can fend for itself. Tommy will attack any animal or bird in close proximity, compelling me to watch with natural curiosity every time he uses his hunting skills to track down and kill pigeons, sparrows, cats, squirrels, piglets and even snakes for food. Nature, thou art cruel!

Today itself I walked past this dog hungrily gorging on a baby monkey. These species are called langurs (see picture) which happen to be a big nuisance as they shamelessly steal bananas, scare children, bite people and are in the habit of breaking car windshields.

However, the tables did turn today as I saw the half-eaten carcass of a dead monkey (not a very pleasant sight). Watching Tommy's natural instincts take over at the sight of a dead monkey gives you an eye-opening reality: unlike atheists and Darwinists, dogs are smart enough to comprehend that these foul-smelling bipeds (supposedly our closest relatives in the animal kingdom, according to Darwinians) can be in no way considered the same as Homo sapiens.

Human beings have been made in the image of God and even dogs know this fact at an instinctual level. Next to man if any creature should win your adoration and love, the vote should go to your friendly neighborhood canine companion and not some hideous, uncivilized, human-hatin', poo-flingin' gorilla/chimpanzee.

Too bad dogs won't be around in heaven but so much loyalty, devotion and attachment to humans is rare to find in any other species . Why there have been so many heart-warming stories of dogs rescuing new born human babies from dumpsters, see link below. Monkey babies, as I gave a real-life example, would be treated as food.

Tommy is no exception either; he loves the company of human children and given his playfulness, I always find him hugged and patted by kids, fetching Frisbee etc. They absolute adore him.