View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Emily_smiles is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Emily_smiles is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The 10 worstly mistaken fields of secular science! - 04-19-2010, 12:45 PM

I am in complete agreement with Giovanni. I also find that the Bible doesnt really say that the Earth is flat. The quotes seem to be poetic. The Earth is round. This is a fact. If the Earth were flat, how would the water stay on it?

I find this site is discriminatory in many ways. When I first signed in, I was shocked to find my status "Unsaved trash". Who are you to judge me? I am saved, and even if I wasn't, I would still not be trash. We should respect everyone, be they female, of a different religion, or from a different country. I have found a post on this site telling me that I, as a woman should not be on the internet. I have found one racist towards New Zealanders. Jesus himself was racially discriminated against. Assuming that a whole nation of people are damned is ridiculous. I have family with strong faith in New Zealand.