View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Reasons my daughter's period could be late? - 11-08-2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Ladies, my teen daughter confided in me that her period is five weeks late. She's always had a cycle like clockwork. I'm curious about what it could be and have prayed about it but have not yet received any definite insight. Some of the things that have come to my attention during prayer time include:
  • stress (she seems stressed lately, snapping at us, short of temper, and feeling so nervous in the morning she throws up some days)
  • friends (I've heard girls sometimes get on the same cycle if they're together)
  • demons holding her womb hostage (I'm careful not to let any Harry Potter or Marvel Comic Universe paraphernalia into the house, but still)
  • teen rebellion (her womb is rebelling against her authority)
Help a loving mamma out? Which one of these do you think is most likely?
Consulted my tarot according to it it's God's will she is pregnant and 50 percent chance of a retard baby.
I don't doubt it's answer as I made a ton of accurate predictions before. So there you have it your daughter is pregnant. It was all in completely in God's will to do so. According to the tarot in regards to you. You got the hanged man which indicates that this mishap is all your own doing. Your being punished for your own faults and failings. You also got hierophant in reverse which indicates to me an air hypocrisy.