Thread: Sister Rebecca?
View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year True Christian Lady Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Trump of GOD Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Sister Rebecca? - 05-12-2017, 08:12 PM

Sweet Sister Lamb, I DO apologize for the delayed response. I have been dealing with Tom's life insurance policy, and you know how we women have such little faculty when dealing with those newfangled online financial gizmos and whatnots. I declare, if I never have to deal with another insurance company I will be thankful.Anyhoooo... I did so love the second floor right-hand side, third door bedroom. The sparse furnishings and hollow feel of the rafters made me feel as if I were back with dear Tom in his punishment shed, where I would spend so many hours on my knees repenting before him and the Lord! Plus, the balcony there has such fantastic view of the town. I declare, I could spend hours with my binoculars scouring for miles around. That will come in handy for our annual witch hunt and potluck dinner. I can search from the comfort of the balcony without having to stress too much about actually encountering one of the nasty creatures.
Now that the finances are in order I shall be able to afford whatever arrangements are necessary for our comfort whilst I am rooming at The Blood of the Lamb Estate.
I can have my things delivered this evening, if that works with your schedule.
YIC

Jesus is watching you masturbate.

Nunquam concumbo dutch puellus intra clunis.

numquam futuis, puer Batavica ad te asinus praesepe