View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Wear a Hijab for Solidarity - 03-12-2017, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Hezekiah Esq View Post
Ladies, I DO encourage you to read the book "Dianetics," and follow your hearts as to what you learn from it. A Scientology center is likely nearby. Have you been audited? If not, I urge you to have this done as soon as possible.
Scientology? That sounds like a messed up version of liberal science and linguistics...maybe that's just me as a woman though. I looked it up online and saw that it wasn't KJV Bible obeying, so I immediately shut it down and prayed that the Lord would forgive my eyes even seeing such Satanic words.

Also, following my heart is a bad idea. "Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him." Proverbs 22:15 As a woman, I know I'm not much very intelligent, so my heart is probably bound to folly. Thus, any folly of mine should be beat out of me, for my own good.

And rebelling from my father (and deceased husband) and trying to be wise myself?! Ha!!! 1 Corinthians 14:34-25 says, "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.", Ephesians 5:22-24 says, "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing." and Ephesians 6:1 says, "Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right." We are the weaker vessel, as seen with Eve bringing sin into the world so I won't make her mistake and try to be wiser than I am.

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1