View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: Ladies, Find Your Freedom in the Violet Flame - 03-07-2017, 10:02 AM

Yes, Mr. Hezekiah, I am Harsha Shah. I have been reading these pages almost every day but I am not logging in all the time. Yes.

I am hoping that you are not offended by my reply but I am finding your post beautiful, yes. Sad and beautiful. I am thinking that you are reaching very far and letting go of all doctrines, yes? I hope that I am not offending you. It is like the story of the blind men and the elephant. One of them is touching the tail and thinking that it is a rope; one is touching a foot and thinking that it is column, one is touching the trunk and mistaking it for a garden hose, yes. The blind men are the different religions and the world is the elephant. Yes.

Yes, are you ready to look at the elephant, Mr. Hezekiah? Are you ready to look into its eye and see the conciousness in there? Yes, a mantra may help you but the mantra is not the elephant, yes?

I am thinking that yours is a beautiful mantra, yes, but it is also sad. It is making boundaries between men and women, yes. I am hoping that I am not offending you. I am thinking that we could be making you an honorary woman, yes?

Yes. It is the artha, kama, dharma. The rules, the guidebook to follow, the professional religious leaders, and it can be the moksha of looking beyond the guidebook and the map. Yes. Please, look into the elephant's eye, Mr. Hezekiah, yes. Are you ready to say the yes?

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!