View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy drunken mick

sapien82 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sapien82 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: intro from a scotchman - 03-21-2014, 08:38 PM

wait im confused the bible is gods word , so no room for interpretation at all right ?

so for example you cant read it and say "what I think god means is"

Since jesus is gods only son , does that also apply to Christs teachings that there is no room for interpretation and to be taken as written ?

because im reading one thing from the bible quotes and getting a different interpretation from the members here

Contrary to popular belief, Matthew 7:1-5 is not a prohibition against all judgment. These verses are a warning against hypocritical judgment, not judgment in itself. Jesus is saying we cannot judge others when we are guilty of the same sin. Let's look at the verses and I will guide you through them using my 45 years of pastoral experience and two doctorate degrees at the helm. 1Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

then I was told you can judge if your are deemed righteous, who makes the decisions on your righteousness ?

Sorry all of your posts are helping me understand the very confusing world of religion and all these interpretations are confusing, I mean am I to listen to gods word and take my own meaning or am I to listen to your interpretations