View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Astrology is a Serious Sin! - 01-18-2014, 03:59 PM

Thank you, it really infuriates Jesus when these astrology sorcerers concoct mumbo jumbo on Zodiac signs (Cancer gets along with Capricorn etc.), offer to read your palm or pretend to foretell your future. I know my future is in Heaven at the right hand of Jesus himself, whereas all those of you believe in astrologers will go directly to Hell and that's 99.999% of the population of India who strongly believe in astrology as this stuff has plenty of followers here.

When Indians marry each other, they consult astrologers about their star position and combine those results with their stupid belief in reincarnation and cow worship animism. This country is a real hotbed of superstition and astrology takes center stage in deceiving gullible fools of their money

Let me out you on this not so secret thing, what do you to scam hard-working Americans of their money, you sell them Ponzi "get rich quick" schemes or inflated stocks on Wall Street. What do you do to get rich off gullible Indians? That's right, open an astrology shop, I know of Indian people who have been spending thousands of dollars (yes, that's US currency) to improve their astrology position.

I can't help but laugh at these charlatans and the Indian fools duped by them. I'm strongly protected by Jesus and don't require any fortune tellers to make up shit about my future