View Single Post
(#1228)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 7 reasons why God hates Estonia - 07-03-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope in people View Post
If you love Putin so much, why don't you go to Russia?

A smart person does everything to have peace, a fool doesn't.

Also if Russia would attack us, USA and NATO would help.
This is no matter of love, but just common sense. Godly Brother Vladimir is clearly truly Christian and most trustworthy leader in Europe.
I live in Finland, I really know what I am talking about. Europe needs strong Christian leaders. Here is a strong prayer! Also I had first doubts, but soon LORD made me clear that HIS WILL is the most important thing in the world!!!

Psalms 115:3

You really are thinking that USA and NATO are going to fight for you? Estonian people just sit there, drinking vodka and waiting others do the job?