View Single Post
(#1773)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged jap wannabe
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Snipper is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-09-2014, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Yes. Homosexuality is an abomination of the LORD (Leviticus 20:13).
When people sin against the LORD, bad things happen (Romans 1:18).
When people ignore the LORD, bad things happen (Isaiah 26:21).
When people chose to serve things other than the LORD, bad things happen (Deuteronomy 28:15-68).
Ergo, being homosexual is an act of terrorism against the good people of the United States.

I hope that helps.

There is no single, correct Bible. So whatever Bible quotes you're trying to shove on to people have no significance whatsoever. Also, funny how you say it's an act against the United States and not the world? Wake up, America isn't the only important place on our planet. Your Jesus wasn't born in America. Christianity didn't start in America. Although base on what I've seen so far, you'll probably find a way to correct everything I've just said with a rambling, stupid, nonsensical answer or Bible quote. I don't hate religion, I don't hate you, but when you label me as a 'teenage jap wannabe' you need to expect a response. No matter how many times you have the nerve to tell me I'm going to 'burn in hell', it doesn't scare me at all. It's not coming from God, it's coming from you. And no, if it's coming from you that's not the same as it coming from God or Jesus. Ah well, I don't get why I'm even bothering with all this, you'll probably brush it off and continue with your hateful, incoherent life. I've noticed some stupid Bible quotes have been forced underneath my messages as well. Thanks for adding that.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.