View Single Post
(#1768)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged queer
Under Investigation

Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Tommy Thompson is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-08-2014, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Let's see here: you are "on this website", and you exclude yourself from the subset of members who "make any sense", therefore your comment is self-contradictory.

Great job!!

Yeah, that was sarcasm.

So do you have anything to offer besides completely unsupported opinion?
Are you really this blind? So blind, you can't even see what you and your foolish friends do? They restrict people from having other opinions, and get all pissed off when they do. Does that make sense to you? Now on the other hand, does Dykstra do this? I don't want to offend you guys or your religion, but look at you guys. You guys are blaming a VIDEO GAME for evil and saying homosexuality is bad. I'm not gay, but I'm also not an asshole like you.

So good job! Good job for being assholes! Good job for blaming a video game! And yes, that was sarcasm.

Do you have anything to offer but your unsupported opinion that gays are bad?