View Single Post
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: What's worse? Homosexuality or Bestiality? - 03-05-2014, 01:13 PM

I thought long and hard before voting on this one, because intuitively it seemed to me that they were the same, or maybe even bestiality was a bit worse. But then I thought whoah there! That business of "my feminine intuition tells me" is the kind of thing we hear from the man-hater who worships crystals and homeopathy - I forget her user alias, something like Design Fault or Systems Error. Dark hair, short-sighted, crazy.

The thing is, Dr Niles, you are right (obviously! ) when you say

Quote:
Animals cannot give informed consent and the anal sex is by definition rape (anal).
But if animals could give informed consent, maybe they would agree to it? We have no way of knowing. Also, if had wanted them to object, he would have given them some way of letting us know. Instead, he gave us his Holy Word in Psalm 8:6-8

Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

So on balance I am with Brother Ex-Viking, for the reasons he states.

YiC
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: