View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash

Jbund1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pokemon Teaches Your Children Worship Satan - 04-12-2013, 06:08 PM

OK. Let me get this straight, having children interact with imaginary creatures in a video game that promotes the ideals of honesty, love, friendship and unity is going against a religion that promotes honesty, love, friendship and unity? Now explain to me how being read to from a story book is any different. Don't get me wrong I fully agree with the base ideas of Christianity, however, I think a lot of things have been lost in translation. Personally as an atheist I live my life the way I see fit, I try to be pleasant, polite and friendly to everyone and I do things that give me pleasure, happiness and contented feelings. I was taught that Christians were supposed to show love for all things, however the majority of people I see on here seem to peddle hate and fear. Your "god" is an unconfirmed story, a work of fiction that was designed to promote wellbeing in all people. Pokémon is a work of fiction, designed to promote wellbeing in children. Now you tell me how they are any different.