View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Unsaved trash, pathetic jap wannabee

Retard Posting

Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Devilslittleho is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??! - 03-15-2012, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
Ah... Your posts' lack of discernment become a lot clearer now we know God has smitten you with retardedness. It's a tough break to be cursed due to the sins of your forbears but God knows what He is doing and I'm sure your family deserved watching you fumble about as a punishment for their sin.
You can complain on me but if you take my family in this I will come to England and kick your piffleing ass, do you got that?!

God has smitten me with retardedness? Retardedness? Seriously? And you are the one to say that, u mad? Okey I already know the answer for that so no use in asking because I know your completely crazy.

If there is anything that isn't KJV scripture in this signature again you are going to be banned.

He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the LORD: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him.