View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash, chink agitator
Under Investigation

hlossi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.hlossi is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why does god hate U.S.A? - 03-04-2010, 01:10 PM

Thank you, I have to good ability to not be sold an idea so easily. If I do something wrong I never deny. If my country does something wrong, I will not deny it. I am strong enough to see bad things and make some change.

Ezekiel, why do I hate Jesus? Well if Jesus is a man that loves everybody and respects everyone. Then ofcourse I like him! But you who say I will only love you if you love Jesus and do this and that, for the fact one has condition on his love I do not like him and never will. We live in a small world where everyone must live in harmony and help each other. We must respect different opinions, we must see what is right and wrong and not be brainwashed. You must agree brainwash is very common everywhere you look. Whatever sins the people around the world are conducting, that is non of out buisness. We must think for ourselves and not let others think for us!

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3