View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Location: Walking hand in hand with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.Yeshua bar Yusuf has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Ebonics Bible translation project. - 02-28-2012, 11:08 PM

Pastor William,

I believe that God must have filled you with the Holy Spirit to inspire you with this idea.

A while back, I did some missionary work in Africa, and I picked up a little Jive (the native language of the Negro) while I was there. I'm looking forward to helping out with this project.

Here is, to the best of my knowledge of the language, Genesis 1:1-10.

Genesis 1
1 In da beginin, G-dawg busted out wif da hebbens an erf.
2 An da erf was all jacked up and blacker than yo' momma. An G-dawg's ghost rolled up on a boat like a boss.
3 An G-dawg holla'd, Gimme some light, nigga!, an dey was lights.
4 An G-dawg seen dat light, an how fresh it be, and G-dawg split da light from da dark.
5 An G-dawg calt da lights Day an da dark nite. An da evenin and mo'nin was da first day.
6 An G-dawg said, Damn, nigga, gimme some fir'ment up in dis here water, an put some o dat fir'ment in da middle o dem waters.
7 An G-dawg busted out da groun and split da waters that was up above and down belwo da fir'ment.
8 An G-dawg calt da fir'ment Hebben. An da evenin and da mo'nin was da secun day.
9 An G-dawg holla'd, Yo foo!, dem waters under hebben needs to be mopped up to get some groun up in dis biz-natch, and it got done.
10 An G-dawg calt da dry groun Erf, and da mopped up waters he calt Seas, and he seen that it was supa-fly.

I'm happy to continue working on it if you find yourself in need of further translations.

Yours in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,
Yeshua

People killed by God in the Bible: 2,476,633
People killed by Satan in the Bible: 10

Whose side do YOU want to be on?
Constantly Praying for Temperance Proverbs 16:24