View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Saved 1 Year True Christian™

Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 08-01-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saved by Agape love View Post
Well as i've said, I've only been browsing for a few minutes but the most infuriating are the prejudice statements against blacks, catholics, anyone different from you. As far as Catholics go, I wont deny that there are several child abuse incidents with priests, but there are indeed several decent catholic ministers. Sometimes I confess I find the Catholic religion too obessessed with routine and ritual to be sincere followers of Christ, but I also find many God-loving Catholics who only seek to please Jesus and grow closer to him. I didn't like the way Dr. Dobson was attacked for no reason and without proof and I just saw a glimpse of a forum calling soccer gay. I mean what the heck??? where is the Biblical justifcation for that? (i don't really want to get into the soccer discussion though). I'm sure with more time I can find many more examples.
Well you sure made your mind up in a hurry. If you had read the Pastors Rules and Announcements you would have a clear understanding of our Church.

I would suggest you go read it now. Pay close attention to the "noobs" thread.

Please post your introduction in the appropriate forum.

Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus

In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.