View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: LBC JR. PASTORS!! Lying about the size of your MANHOOD is a SIN!!! - 05-24-2014, 12:53 PM

If, as a mere woman, I may be permitted to comment, I am very glad to see Brother Jedediah and Brother Elmer proving their heterosexuality here, and not just through the size (or lack thereof) of their tallywhackers. Their willingness to discuss their modest dimensions, without exaggeration, shows that they are true heterosexual men who understand the needs of their wives.

Let me explain. The act of pushing out Soldiers for Christ is one of the most uncomfortable that a woman experiences. How grateful we are, then, when the act of procreation, i.e. putting them there in the first place, is minimally invasive. If a heterosexual man feels the need to brag at all, in defiance of Jeremiah 9:23, then it should be about small dimensions rather than large ones.

How I wish there was a tallywhacker equivalent of the old saying about women's secondary sex characteristics, More than a handful is wasted.

YiC
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: