View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, revolting lezbean

Rides the Short Bus Lezbo Atheist

misspacman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.misspacman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.misspacman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.misspacman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.misspacman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Is Lady Gaga a Transexual?? - 01-26-2012, 07:06 PM

First of all. Women dont belong in the kitchen. THat's completely sexist. Woman, like man, are equal and do what they please. Im prouf of Lady Gaga. She inspires the youth and gives people hope to do as they please.

As if shes a tranny or not, i dont know. But if she is then good for her. I'm a transvestite and nothing wrong with that. Although I heard Lady gaga is a hermafrodite. She was born with both body parts. It happens and its completely normal.

Shes a human being, just like all of us. I may not listen to her music but I support her with her supporting peoples freedoms and making sure everyone has equal rights on earth

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! Any attempt to post non-KJV gibberish will be banned. --ADMN