View Single Post
(#19)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo! - 04-07-2008, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam Joseph Donovan View Post
my Mum is English, My Dads Irish, my Mums Mum is dutch, My mums dad is German, my Dads Mum is Russian and my Dads Dad is English.
Hmmm... Either you are a liar, or your family move around an awful lot. I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's say you really do come from ALL these places. To me, that says either 'gypsy', 'criminal', or 'vagrant'. I'm guessing you work in some sort of travelling freak-show or circus, and your father is a dog-boy and your whore mother is a bearded lady.

These freaks crack me up! Does anyone know why they come here, and post such nonsense?