View Single Post
(#85)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese teenaged pervert
Under Investigation

Full of it

Location: offering my diseased ass to anyone with an American dollar
Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Emo Trash is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: I beat up a faggot and I feel bad about it.... - 08-17-2015, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Fisher View Post
Dear Christians (and unsaved trash),

“Hatred stirreth up strifes, but love covereth all sins.”

I’m a pretty calm and happy person- most of the time. I’d stopped being violent and angry when I was seventeen years old but I still have violent outbursts every once in a while. It frightens my wife and children (5 and 8) and makes the whole house a lot tenser for days after the problem. It’s mostly alright but sometimes I cannot help it and the person who made me mad was asking for it.

Well, I think I over stepped the mark on this one.

My wife is very ditsy and cute and, I thought since we moved so far away from out old home and life and since she was pregnant, I decided to let her have an old friend over. He is about twenty-two and I didn’t like him at all from the second he walked into my house.

He looked gay. Very gay.

He had long, curly hair and was about the same size as my tiny, little Janet. Before hand she told me he looked like this guy called Mica or something. I hade no idea what I was letting myself in for…

I made the two of them aware I’d be in the room through their visit and I knew Janet was tense. She tried to hint at the little gay-boy (Lewis or something) that he should stop being so camp but he continued to aggravate me. :headbang:

Within half-an-hour I stood up and told him he was a little faggot and he should get out. Want to know how he responded to me?!

He piffing flirted with me!

Janet’s face was a picture. I would have laughed at her if I wasn’t so angry.

So, I ended up grabbing the little homer by the throat and had him against the wall while I punched him. Janet was screaming and I think I pushed her to the floor (I know, I know, she is a woman. She is emotionally weak and I should try to train her better) and told her to shove off. I continued to punch him in the head, chest and face for about twenty minutes; then I just kicked him for a while. The guy was less than half by size and a scrap of a person.

I won’t go into details but he has a broken nose, a bloody forehead and a two black eyes along with probably a heap of bruises on his chest and body.

Did I over do it?

Should I just of just kicked him out?

I admit it- it did feel sort of good. Is God the cause of this good feeling? Or is it Satan?

I think I might need some help. This isn’t the first time I did something like this.
Dude, that was a really ***potty language*** thing to do.

Seriously.

You're like a high school bully who never grew out of it and it's pretty ***more potty language*** that you did that.

Last edited by Elmer G. White; 08-17-2015 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Removed too much potty language. Jesus does not appreciate potty language.