View Single Post
(#579)
Old
Unsaved trash, Nazi Pervert

The AIDS Rapist

krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 10-17-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Everything in my post there is straight from the Holy Bible. So it is God you are disagreeing with, not me.
So if I disagree with GOD, but not with you, than it follows logically that you don't agree with GOD. You are no christian, and now you willingly admitted it.

By the way, the part from the old testament you refer to does not say anything about the involvement of GOD. If a GOD approves of such a thing, s/he is a sick, twisted piffle and well deserves to be hated.

Arthur C. Clarke once wrote 'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistuingishable from magic'. We master technology pretty quickly and have not yet been stopped. If there is something like this twisted piffle from the old testament who approves of rape and murder of innocnet people, he deserves to be punished. We can already destroy cities through technology, we can create diseases like GOD in the laboratory. If their is something like this ominous being, one day, we will be able to take him/her on.

Until then, I suggest we dispose of such fools who follow whatever is written down on some parchment literally. That they claim they follow the will of the Lord does not make justify it. Wanting do rape his daughter is a serious crrime and like it or not, you have to answer to a secular court. What CrankyOldMan did was provoking raping your daughters. Besides non consentual sex (which is against the law) this also involves sex with children. And even the remotest sign of any such thing is seriously prosecuted by state attourneys. There is a border as to what you can claim to do in the name of GOD and CrankyOldMan with this post, CrankyOldMan has crossed the line. I am seriously considering involving your police.

Good luck rotting in prison, from which you will straight go to hell.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.