View Single Post
(#20)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: What are the best toys? - 01-30-2014, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
Matthew 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shalth not enter into the kingdom of heaven. 4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven .

And so the Lord said.

Women are funny little things aren't they? My wife still plays with her old toys even at the age of 45. Only yesterday I overheard her talking to her friend about her toy rabbit and she thanked God that she had it and she just couldn't see how she could get through without it. She said it gave her 'What Jack never could'. Some childish need I suppose. I must confess that I have never seen the fluffy little creature.

To be honest I'm surprised she finds the time to play with it. She seems to spend half her life these days locked in the bathroom with her electric toothbrush. It's becoming an obsession with her. She is British so maybe she is just keen to keep he what remains of her teeth. Well, if it keeps her happy.

YIC

Jack
Women are hysterical...

PRAISE THE LORD!