Thread: Manly Jokes
View Single Post
(#395)
Old
True Christian™
Forum Member

TC Bravery Ex-Masturbator Christian Love Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Hands Off

Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Larry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Manly Jokes - 09-30-2013, 12:09 AM

A pastor of the local Baptist church was walking by the home of one of his congregation when he noticed the man out on the front porch laughing and laughing.

"Share the joy, son," said the pastor. "What has made you so full of merriment?"

"Oh, I just had an argument with my wife," said the man, as he continued to laugh uncontrollably.

"But if you had an argument, why are you laughing?"

"Well, I told my wife to fix my supper and keep the kids away from me so I could pray and read God's Word. She said, 'I don't have to do what you say.' So I locked her in the bedroom along with my daughter, sent my son to spend the night with his grandparents, and here I am."

The two men spent the next hour laughing at the stupid woman's stupidity.

"Stupid women," said the pastor.

It's good to be male.