View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Jesus's Favorite Nurse
Forum Member

True Christian Lady True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Best Pie Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian True Scientist™ Jailed for JESUS

Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Nurse Clampett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Women Masturbating - 02-22-2009, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
First i must say im not atheist, I believe in Christ, and do try to follow his teachings....but you people.....are truly frightening. You try to scare people into believeing what you do through fearful threats of becomeing blind, being sent to hell, ect, and what this ultimitley makes all of you...are terrorists. For you english buffs, the definition of Terrorism is the systematic use of terror (imposing fear) to make people behave in an involuntary way. I find the little smiley of a mid eastern people being blown up very racist (not that it would bother any of you, most of you seem to be very racist) image of mid eastern people and incensitive, there are many inocent people dieing there, human lives you ignorant people. But i digress. In the end i don't really care what you people think of me or my life, call me trash, bastartd child, or any other fun names you people like to use. In the end I will be judged by the person who matters, and If he decides that i should not have treated all men and women as my equal, and should have feared every aspect of my life, then so be it. But really what scares me is that there are still people who think african americans should be slaves, women should know there place witch is under men, and think that.....masturbating will send you to hell.
What is with the random ellipses abuse? Reading that post made me feel like I was riding the brakes of a Yugo.
blah, blah...blah, blah, blah...