View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Atheists Declared Mentally Insane - 06-25-2014, 04:18 PM

Atheists should be put in mental hospitals because they are a danger to themselves and others

They are a danger to themselves because unbelievers will be thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8) and "shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever" (Revelation 20:10). This is not something that a sane person would pursue.

They are a danger to others because they lack a moral compass and that cannot be good for society. Also, the presence of atheists in an area might enrage God which will increase the likelihood of tornadoes and earthquakes.

So I think extreme atheists should be put into prisons or mental hospitals, agnostics may receive outpatient care.

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51