View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.mgreigns has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Do You Hate Your Mother As Much As Jesus Did? - 05-11-2015, 04:16 PM

This has to be the best sign I have ever read and very true!

I have to agree with Mr. Farmer's handling of the situation as well. If I make a phone call, I tend to keep it short and to the point! None of this gushy nonsense to build their sinful egos! I find that something along the lines of "See you in hell......from Heaven" will do it for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I'm proud of my children who spent the day sharing the Good News on "Mother's Day" that God will not tolerate uppity women. In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the heavy metal band Slipknot played their death culture music, but some of us reminded the party goers the real party doesn't happen if they don't repent.

Hemant Mehta, the "friendly" atheist posted about this. I like the following comment because it shows the mental gymnastics heathens do in order to avoid facing the superior logic of the Bible:

A reader by the name of "OooShiny" made this comment:

But let's take a look at this, shall we?

"Slavery and perpetual shame ... under the guise of morality." Sounds awful, doesn't it? So oppressive! But the truth is, we are slaves either to sin or to Christ. One or the other. There is no in between, there is no middle of the road. One is born into servitude, like it or not (Romans 6:22). The prudent thing to do is learn how to exchange your master from one that leads to eternal damnation, to one that leads to eternal life (Matthew 25:46).

Now who's the sociopath? The one who wants people to run towards Hell, or the one who wants to save souls?