View Single Post
(#54)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-26-2013, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokermonFan1994 View Post
Oh yeah, you "love" them....

Honey, I love you deeply, that's why I beated you so hard you ended in a coma two years ago, when you wake up, daddy is gonna beat you every night until you sleep, he's gonna eat all your food so you won't have nothing, and he's gonna sell your bed and sending you to sleep in the grass. I love you son

And believe me, the day I have children, I'm not going to put one single finger on them, sorry for not being a violent lunatic like you, I don't believe in violence agains those who are weaker, too bad your cult can't understand something so simple

And yes, you read that well, Landover is a CULT
I have NEVER laid a hand on any of my children. The use of the hand is to show your child that you love and care for them. When conditioning your children a rod or switch should be used. BY using this method the child knows when it is in your good books, i.e. empty hands - child has been good. Rod/switch in hand - conditioning/training is only moments away.

As you should know, children, especially those under 12 months, are like animals. They have no notion of morals or right or wrong, just like a puppy. They need to learn early on that thier actions have consequences - just like a dog. Would you let your dog piss all over the carpet and the just say, "Awww, shame, poor puppy need wee wee?", of course not, you would lift your boot and give it a good kick in the hole at the same time admonishing it for pissing or crapping on the floor. The same needs to be done with children.

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.