View Single Post
(#8)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Tell her once

Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God HATES Rational Thinking! - 06-11-2010, 12:08 AM

Brother TD ... That was truly a Sermon of Biblical proportions! Everytime I see your avatar giving me the finger, I know it spews forth the true word of God Almighty. Your thoroughness makes my paltry attempts at understanding God's Word seem amateurish in comparison.

I usually find a verse or two to illustrate my point and call it good. It's like someone asking me "What time is it?" and I look at my watch and tell them the time. You sir will give them complete instructions on how to make their own watch!!

In my younger foolish days I'd try to understand God and the Bible with logical thinking. After your sermon , it's obvious now that to get to heaven all we really need is His Holy Bible and a lobotomy. All we need do is let God do the thinking and we do the obeying.
Praise Him!, Hallelujah, Amen!

Nahum 1:2

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

If God is Love ... Who created Hell??!!