View Single Post
(#24)
Old
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member

SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 01-06-2007, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
Its nice to know that my church, which has supported missions to the "Pine Ridge" Indian Resevation, New Orleans for Katrina reconstruction, Mexico where there are people who literally live on a pile of garbage, and other places, as well as work with habitat for humanity, The salvation army, associated charaties, Relay for life, and other non-prophet groups qualifies as a cult.
So you'd rather give your money to people who'm Jesus has punished, thereby DEFYING His will!
Rather than giving them to Jesus Himself?

I have been young, and now am old;
Yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
Psalm 37:25

WHY DO YOU TRY TO ROB GOD?

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13