View Single Post
(#419)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged papist scum
Under Investigation

Cathlick

Evelyn the Papist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Evelyn the Papist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Evelyn the Papist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Who Does God Hate? - 12-09-2014, 09:27 PM

I have a polite question that I would like to ask you, I once said something and a person of the forum said that it wasn't a direct part of the bible. I respected that, although I'm wondering something new now: When did God say that certain states weren't part of the US? Or did you interpret these words FROM the teachings of the bible, as the Catholic church does? And if so, then why would one interpretation of it (The Catholic Church) be considered evil? Just a bit confused, thank you!

Truth! --> Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;