View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member, Repentant nigress
Forum Member

Ex-negro A for Effort

LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.LaQrundrellia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Frustrated men: find true love as a Missionary! - 08-24-2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obedient Wife View Post
I do need to exercise more to look better for my husband. I just hope I can be as tight as he would like. I will look into these kegel exercises.

I'm surprised to be getting advice from a nigress but thank you!
Oh, we darkies is dumb but we know how to please our master as unto the Lord.

9 Exhort slaves to be obedient to their own masters, to be well pleasing in all things, not answering back, 10 not pilfering, but showing all good fidelity, that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in all things.

Titus 2:9