X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Proof that Jesus is WHITE!

Originally posted by kitkat View Post
    Mary lived in the middle east, mary was middle eastern. Even if your disgusting, bigoted "god is white" statement is true, jesus still wouldn't be white. he would be mixed race. if you want to share your racist views with the world fine, but maybe first you should go back to the 1950's. (ps if heaven is so magnificent i'm pretty certain cancer wouldn't exist)
    You see (well you probably won't but someone reading might) straight away tou run up against The Bible.

The Bible, not some shaman on toadstools, tells us that Jesus is white.
    The Bible tells us that Jesus is white.
    The Bible

The Bible tells us about Jesus. What is your source?

Comment

...Even if your disgusting, bigoted "god is white" statement...
      Why aren't you off yelling at the creators of these "disgusting, bigoted" images, too?

I have their emails, if you'd like.

Comment

Mary lived in the middle east, mary was middle eastern. Even if your disgusting, bigoted "god is white" statement is true, jesus still wouldn't be white. he would be mixed race. if you want to share your racist views with the world fine, but maybe first you should go back to the 1950's. (ps if heaven is so magnificent i'm pretty certain cancer wouldn't exist)
        Please start a thread in the introduction section to tell us a little about yourself. What church do you attend? What is your favorite Bible verse? How did you come to Jesus? Do you have your husband's permission to visit these forums?
        Genesis 1:29 Genesis 6:4 2 Kings 2:23-24 Isaiah 30:33

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
          Why aren't you off yelling at the creators of these "disgusting, bigoted" images, too?

I have their emails, if you'd like.
          I'm saying the statement is disgusting and bigoted because of the fact that "God is white" is practically being forced down our throats, desperately claiming that white is the superior skin tone. Nobody knows what God looks like, he could be blue with a thousand arms, he could be invisible! I would love to see a quote stating that Jesus is white and that God is white. And even if it's true, it is no reason to treat people of other races as lesser individuals.
          peace out

Comment

I'm saying the statement is disgusting and bigoted because of the fact that "God is white" is practically being forced down our throats, desperately claiming that white is the superior skin tone. Nobody knows what God looks like, he could be blue with a thousand arms, he could be invisible! I would love to see a quote stating that Jesus is white and that God is white. And even if it's true, it is no reason to treat people of other races as lesser individuals.
            Why don't you read this thread from the start, sweetie?

Your question has already been answered! (Hint: this is why this thread title is "proof that Jesus is white," instead of "I wonder what color Jesus is?").

But, if you ain't smart enough to read the 40+ pages of this thread, just read one verse in the Bible (Revelation 1:14).
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by gregincambodia View Post
              Please start a thread in the introduction section to tell us a little about yourself. What church do you attend? What is your favorite Bible verse? How did you come to Jesus? Do you have your husband's permission to visit these forums?
              I attend my mother's church, I came to Jesus when I was baptised. Well actually I don't have a husband, since I'm a little too young to be married, and even so I don't think I'd want to marry a man who forces me to ask permission for something as simple as going on a forum. Have a nice day.
              peace out

Comment

I attend my mother's church, I came to Jesus when I was baptised. Well actually I don't have a husband, since I'm a little too young to be married, and even so I don't think I'd want to marry a man who forces me to ask permission for something as simple as going on a forum. Have a nice day.
                Have you not started your menstruation? If not, why are you on this forum, dear? It is for adults.
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I'm saying the statement is disgusting and bigoted because of the fact that "God is white" is practically being forced down our throats, desperately claiming that white is the superior skin tone...
                  So when someone claims Jesus was white, that's disgusting and racist, but when they claim that He was black, well, that's ok. HUH??

...Nobody knows what God looks like, he could be blue with a thousand arms, he could be invisible!...
                  But you KNOW He wasn't white, and anyone claiming so is a disgusting racist. Just, wow?

...I would love to see a quote stating that Jesus is white and that God is white...
                  Here's a crazy idea: READ THE FAKKING THREAD. It's all there.

...And even if it's true, it is no reason to treat people of other races as lesser individuals.
                  No, it's where the Bible treats people of other races as inferior that makes it ok to treat them as lesser individuals (but only if you believe the Bible is true).

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                    Have you not started your menstruation? If not, why are you on this forum, dear? It is for adults.
                    Yes in answer to your personal question, I started when I was 12, but I didn't exactly rush to marry a man when I had only just started high school.
                    peace out

Comment

Yes in answer to your personal question, I started when I was 12, but I didn't exactly rush to marry a man when I had only just started high school.
                      Then you are perfectly capable of being a wife. You certainly can't do worse than the Mrs. Naomi Portway.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Now that the evidence for Jesus' being white, as is explicitly stated in The Bible, has been presented (again) perhaps you'd like to address your presuppositionalist stance regarding Mary?

Was she of David's line?

What sort of complexion did David have?

If you don't believe The Bible, what is your source for the existence of either Jesus, Mary or David?

Comment

I don't know if the Bible gives us reason to believe what "race" he was. Maybe in Revelation, but I am unsure of that. A good approach would be to look at the Jews. What color skin do they have? Dark/Brown. Eyes: Brown. Again This does not mean anything because the Lord is an ultimate God. But this gives us a little incite of what color He MAY HAVE been. Another point to prove is no one knows what color God the Father is. But it does not make a difference. He could be purple. All that matters is He came to save the lost.
                          None

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Creation View Post
                            What color skin do they have?
                            All the Jewish people I've ever met have a fair or ruddy complexion. Never dark (unless they've been serving in the desert or prancing around on the beach or something like that in which case even the Scots will bronze up).

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Creation View Post
                              A good approach would be to look at the Jews. What color skin do they have? Dark/Brown. Eyes: Brown
                              Of course. That was the reason why Hitler had to brand the whole Jewish population with Star of David badges as to differentiate them from German population, because they did not blend in with the Germans

You haven't seen many joos in your life, have you?

Another good thing would be to read the thread, or just few previous replies to see what the Bible has to say about the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                                All the Jewish people I've ever met have a fair or ruddy complexion. Never dark (unless they've been serving in the desert or prancing around on the beach or something like that in which case even the Scots will bronze up).

Mine is the exact opposite. Jews don't look like Africans, but they definitely are not white. They look like middle eastern people.
                                None

Comment

Working...
                                X