View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Now accepting nominations for Pastor Ezekiel Flint Award for Excellence in Theology. - 01-28-2014, 05:28 AM

Thank you Pastor Zeke, for being such a strong support towards my renewed faith in Christianity. There's something Godly in your words and sentences which I can't describe with my limited worldly knowledge. I wish you Godspeed in this noble mission to draw more lost souls away from the clutches of satan, and into the Heavenly Father's abode.