View Single Post
(#795)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

danielviri is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons Why God Hates the Faroe Islands! - 12-03-2016, 12:56 AM

Brother Alex.

I'm here to correct your errors regarding The Faroe Islands, due to my uncertainty of your seriousness about your post.

1. The flag your showing is NOT the faroese flag but the icelandic flag. A quick google search will show you this.

2. The name of the faroe Islands have two origin stories. The first originate from an Irish map who has the faroe isles painted, with the name "far-away" isles. The second, is when the Norwiegian vikings first arrived to the faroe islands, they saw alot of sheep, which the Irish monks had left behind. In the Scandinavian languages "får" means sheep and the names changed overtime, from sheep-isles to Faroe islands (Færøerne).

3. Since the Faroe islands is apart of the Danish Realm, they are not allowed to have an official goverment. They have home rule instead, with own parlament.

4. The Faroe islands has been christian for 1000 years. 96% of the population identify themself as christians. 33% are members of different baptist churches, which I find, your hate towards the Faroe islands, ironic.

5. The faroese national holiday is Ólavsøka, this is where the Faroese celebrate, the death of a Norwiegian tyrant viking king, who ruled the faroe islands with a iron fist (cruel man indeed, and a pagan).

6. Some Faroese are fanatic about banising any signs of "witchcraft", they have socially banised some clairvoyant.

7. The Faroese have unbelievealbe strict laws for alcohol. You are only able to buy alcohol in 2 places on the Isles, which are open only between noon and afternoon.

8. The Faroese's coat of arms represent a ram, that's correct, but it refers to the sheeps and rams that freely roam the isles. The faroese take great pride in their wool (best in the world).

I do not know your agenda on spreading false accusations toward a fellow christian nation, but i hope you will do some research before publising it, next time.

Have a nice day sir.