View Single Post
(#1234)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 7 reasons why God hates Estonia - 07-03-2014, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope in people View Post
NATO is not about Crusades.

Estonia is part of NATO and we contribute 2% of our GDP.

The problem with Bible is that nobody updates it.

It prevents Science developement.

If Bible is true, then God would update it, because he would see what happened to us.
Everything You say just turns against you. I read your posts, and they draw a clear figure of an atheist, who is a selfish liar. I am sorry to say this so straight, but it is my duty as a loving Christian.

Gal.1:10

Your way leads you to

Psalms 1:1-6

I pray for You! I pray for all liars in Estonistan!

Isaiah 29:9-11