View Single Post
(#74)
Old
Forum Member

Calvinist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Calvinist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Calvinist is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost! - 03-27-2014, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I don't appreciate you trying to pick a fight. I think that's pretty low of you. I won't respond to any more of this kind of mockery. When you registered on this forum, you agreed to the fact you would be joining the chorus of Brothers and Sisters in Christ singing the praises of Jesus, and sharing the Good News that He is going to send every single person on Earth who doesn’t believe in Him straight to Hell.

Hallelujah! Praise the LORD!

Now, stop trying to pick a fight, and start praising Jesus!

\o/
My apology Mary. When I walked away from the computer after making that post I had that thought that I could be misconstrued of having picked a fight. I'm not here to argue, school or convert people over to my system of belief. Actually, I'm looking for a little relief, a place to kick back and have some laughs after debating elsewhere on the internet. I like what you say, I am here to join the chorus in praising Jesus!

God bless, Mary.