View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved trashwhiney emo
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Random Man is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Random Man is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Random Man is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Random Man is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Exclamation Re: FIVE POINTS TO KEEP WOMEN IN THEIR PLACE - 05-11-2009, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob4God View Post
When I slug my wife for failing to weed the garden properly, it is not an arbitrary act of violence, such as an atheist might perpetrate. I am teaching her the value of a hard day's work. What would happen if the garden was overgrown with weeds and all the vegetables were choked out. And what if it were announced that the local supermarket had decided to endorse the gay agenda and hire homosexuals? Our only source of food would be our garden, and it better be in top shape!
Well, it is wrong to "slug" you wife just because she didn't "weed the garden properly." If you didn't do your job properly, would you want your boss to "slug" you? Besides that, in case you didn't know, you are supposed to "Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." (Matthew 19:19).

Also, if local supermarkets did what you mentioned previously, then you need to refer to the previous verse.