View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Fall-out 4 the Tranny agenda(Adults only!) - 10-01-2015, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back against wall View Post
I am afraid that you cannot convert a Down Syndrome to Christ as they are far too lazy to apply themselves. They are best left to collecting welfare payments and playing their part in rising taxes. They are a necessary evil that God has permitted to remind us all life can be funny in a retarded kind of way.
As for "Homos" Men choose to be that way because they are impatient for hell and too cowardly to commit suicide leaving the cleansing to others. I personally believe that those who are constipated by choice have no real desire to be saved.
What a shame. I would love to get to see people with downers going full retard in heaven sometimes, Oh well.