View Single Post
(#33)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: God hates bloody steaks! - 01-15-2014, 02:01 AM

I hate using Wimpy-pedia but that should suffice.

United States

In the United States, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) specifies the approved methods of livestock slaughter:

Chemical (carbon dioxide)
This method is approved for sheep, calves and swine. The animal is asphyxiated by the use of carbon dioxide gas before being bled.
Mechanical (captive bolt)
This method is approved for sheep, swine, goats, calves, cattle, horses, mules, and other equines. A captive bolt stunner is applied to the livestock so as to produce quick unconsciousness in the animals before they are bled.
Mechanical (gunshot)
This method is approved for cattle, calves, sheep, swine, goats, horses, mules, and other equines. The gun is used to render the animal quickly unconscious (and presumably dead) before being bled.
Electrical (stunning or slaughtering with electric current)
This method is approved for swine, sheep, calves, cattle, and goats. The current applied is sufficient to ensure surgical anesthesia throughout the "bleeding" of the animal.

Each of these methods is outlined in detail, and the regulations require that inspectors identify operations which cause "undue" "excitement and discomfort" of animals.

Although the bleeding-heart LIEberals trie to mix technique to avoid the proper bleeding, you might notice that 200 years of Christianity have insured that the animals are "bled", "bled", "bleeding"...

Leviticus 17:12

Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.

Not that it would practically impact good Americans who never get near Israel, BUT as many are asked by their country to protect the Joos from other heathens, it's a nice thing to have (i'd hate serving my country and then wondering every time I ate a steak)

The "blood" that you see when cooking an hamburger or a steak lightly are only the juices of the meat, try even rarer and you'll see no blood when you cut it.

Pass the barbecue sauce and

PRAISE THE LORD!