Thread: Hello
View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Hello - 12-26-2013, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Fear Him View Post
I am a follower of Jesus and came to this site in hopes to learn from you and your great people. I need your help to be as close to God as possible and follow his ways to the T.

I go to a local church in Ohio that is in a very small town voided of all that sinful big city mombo jombo.

I let the Lord wash me of my sins when i lived through a beating from some gang members in calafonia (never will I go to such a devilish place again). When I woke up I knew then that I needed Jesus in my heart to protect me from the sins and pigish non believers of the world.

My favorite verse is

1 Corinthians 16:13
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.
Your quote is nice, in a soccer-mom, bumper sticker kinda way, but why didn't you ALSO include the part of the aeternal destruction of God's enemies??

17 Brethren, zbe followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have aus for an ensample. 18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are bthe enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 cWhose end is destruction, dwhose God is their belly, and ewhose glory is in their fshame, who gmind earthly things.) 20 For our hconversation iis in heaven; kfrom whence also lwe look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 21 Who shall mchange nour vile body, that it may be ofashioned like unto his glorious body, paccording to the working whereby he is able even qto subdue all things unto himself.
http://biblia.com/books/kjv1900/Php3.16

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN