View Single Post
(#126)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Things that the Bible doesn't say - 03-20-2013, 09:38 PM

This may be a repeat, but.....

When the Bible says feet, it really means genitalia.

Well there's two reasons this isn't true.

1) The Bible has no problem mentioning genetalia

Genesis 17:10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

Deuteronomy 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD

2) The number of times that washing feet is mentioned in the Bible as a way to treat guests in your home. I won't bother with the references, but you'd think that one of the other nations (Egyptians, Babylonians, etc) that we have writings from would have mentioned SOMEWHERE....

"You know I went to Israel/Judea and you wouldn't believe what they wanted to do to me!" So either washing someones "stones" was a common practice (in which case why hide it with the word "feet") or it just didn't happen.

Drama queen