View Single Post
(#1837)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

dontbanmeplease is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-30-2014, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Do you always tell people what to do ON THEIR PROPERTY?

You really think that Allahu Akbar has nothing to do with God? Is your Google broken?

While you're googling "Allahu Akbar", go learn what "evidence" actually is.

Protip: if you read it yourself, you'd KNOW what it says (instead of always relying on what other people tell you [they could have agendas and shit]).

That just shows you don't understand the law of conservation of energy, either. You've got a lot of reading to do.
"That just shows you don't understand the law of conservation of energy, either. You've got a lot of reading to do"

That is, "Matter can not be created or destroyed, only changed."? I'm reasonably sure I get it.

"Protip: if you read it yourself, you'd KNOW what it says (instead of always relying on what other people tell you [they could have agendas and shit])." I thought about it, but the bible seems like a helluva long book, I'm too lazy to read it. Don't take this as an "Im dumb, i cant read", I am actually really good at reading. Just too lazy to read something as long as the bible.

"While you're googling "Allahu Akbar", go learn what "evidence" actually is."

Evidence, broadly construed, is anything presented in support of an assertion. This support may be strong or weak. The strongest type of evidence is that which provides direct proof of the truth of an assertion. At the other extreme is evidence that is merely consistent with an assertion but does not rule out other, contradictory assertions, as in circumstantial evidence.

"You really think that Allahu Akbar has nothing to do with God? Is your Google broken? "

No, I know it does, I worded that wrong.

"[QUOTE=Didymus Much;1097639]Do you always tell people what to do ON THEIR PROPERTY?"

The internet is nobodies property, really. I guess it would belong to the company that runs the servers that this forum is hosted on. But, no, I don't. It was a request, really, because it makes my job of making a proper argument a lot harder if I'm getting banned every 5 minutes.