View Single Post
(#214)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-05-2010, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by satellitemind View Post
Um, yes you did. I asked if someone could explain how you guys supposedly cure race, and when nobody answered I asked if someone could answer my question because I wanted to know. You answered with the definition of a physical (sporting) race when you knew exactly what I meant in the first place and you didn't even get the definition right anyways.
You asked about race so I gave you the answer. I had asked many times if you had any problems with the definition I gave you but you did ask. There is nothing wrong with the answer I gave. You could quite easily replace the word people with an animal such horses. Since we are talking about people on this forum, it is more appropriate to use the word people.

Quote:
Okay, sorry I got the quote wrong. I was using the closest Bible to me which was a children's version. It converts to the same thing anyway. And before you can tell me I'm using the right Bible because I'm a child, it's from ten years ago.
Landover Baptist and True Christians use the King Jame 1611 Bible. We do not convert or interpret the verses or the Bible.

Quote:
I wasn't saying you were showing hate towards me, I meant you were showing hate towards homosexuals.
We are only telling you what God has told us about homosexuals. If you have a problem with that, tell God.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.