X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: URGENT funding need: Save James Hutchins' Truck Stop Ministry!

Thank you, dear Sister.

Every effort is appreciated : )

I just may be on my way to "losing" that little check you sent in, wink wink

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
      You know the Pastors and Male Elders give everyone a fair hearing.
      I am fairly certain we agreed to stop with these sleep-inducing hearings and implement a shoot-on-sight policy instead. But I am not 100% sure as I slept during most of our last meeting and I vote whatever Pastor Ezekiel tells me to vote anyway.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Does anyone know if Faith Machine has a passport? If so, I hope you have the airport covered. Because he hasn't been heard of for over 4 hours now and he could be half way to anywhere.

Brother Faith Machine, if you are on your way to Europe give me a call when you get here as I have a spare room.

Mistress Cookie - the room has a bolt on the outside and I'll call you if he turns up.

YiC
        AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

I was so touched by all of you I could do little but stand by and watch. Thanks to Osama IRS false Christians, they revoked my 501C registration and put a lien on all my 'Hutchins Rest Stop Kneeling for the Love of Christ Misitries'. assets, taking the rig, Bibles I got from the Holiday Inn as well as all bank accounts associated with my minitry. I have not been able to offer little more than a out stretched hand to my fellow travelers for over a week.
          That all said, I also have not seen a single penny from this fund raising drive. While I fully understand LBC, Ltd. must cover handing costs, from what I have been told by the Church accountants is that only $5.00 (five dollars) has been processed so far. We need your help. Look at this young man, in such dire need of Gods Love©. How can I ignore his needs?
          Attached Files
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I can see your problem Brother Hutchins. He's even lost the shirt off his back. Maybe I should cancel the check, and send it direct to you. But then if your bank accounts have been stopped, how can I get the money to you?

Comment

Had to change phone again because of back door tracking...

So cold...

Thirsty... hungry... all garden hoses and Dumpsters locked behind gates in accordance with local anti-vagrancy ordinance...

Tired...

So, so tired...

Help me help me help me help me Jesus...

Just need to rest for a minute...

Posted from LBC for Symbian™
              WARNING:
              In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
              REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                Had to change phone again because of back door tracking...

So cold...

Thirsty... hungry... all garden hoses and Dumpsters locked behind gates in accordance with local anti-vagrancy ordinance...

Tired...

So, so tired...

Help me help me help me help me Jesus...

Just need to rest for a minute...

Posted from LBC for Symbian™
                Dear Brother Faith,

It saddens me to see you in such a dire situation. A word of advice to you: seek Pastor Zeke immediately and beg him for forgiveness, and tell him that whatever happened, it was devil who did it, not you. This tactic has worked for Jim Bakker, so it should work for you, too.

In the meantime, my prayers are with you. I do hope that you will take at least some pleasure in whatever penitence Pastor Zeke will give you. Whatever it is, just close your eyes and think about .
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Pastor...

Zeke...

Zeke will...

...make me go in...

...the place where there are no...

...no shadows...

Must... hide...

so...

sleepy

Posted from LBC for Palm Pilot™
                  WARNING:
                  In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                  REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
                    I can see your problem Brother Hutchins. He's even lost the shirt off his back. Maybe I should cancel the check, and send it direct to you. But then if your bank accounts have been stopped, how can I get the money to you?
                    The funds shopuld of gone directly to the Church. Mriss Cookie, who is above reproach, will deposit it in the correct account and once the basic funding costs incurred by LBC and the POC (Pastorial Oversight Committee) the balance will be made available to me. As I understand it, the account must have a minimum of $5,000 before funds can be disbursed. I am not sure if that is a daily or weekly amount.
                    I am uncomfortable about dealing with donated funds and instead prefer to service Jesus orally.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Have...

all this cash...

All this cash...

...collected for Brother Hutchins...

...thousands of dollars cash in my pocket...

But nobody will sell me food...

Oh God oh God I...

...so thirsty...

Oh...

WARNING:

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                        Have...

all this cash...

All this cash...

...collected for Brother Hutchins...

...thousands of dollars cash in my pocket...

But nobody will sell me food...

Oh God oh God I...

...so thirsty...

Oh...

I see you haven't done what I recommended, Brother!

Well, let's see. How soon can you get to Michigan? I have a spare bedroom in my house. I can give you food and drink, for a reasonable fee, of course. You know, I have the best pie in Northern Michigan!
                        God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christians are Perfect!
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!
                        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                        God HATES Rational Thinking!
                        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                          I see you haven't done what I recommended, Brother!

Well, let's see. How soon can you get to Michigan? I have a spare bedroom in my house. I can give you food and drink, for a reasonable fee, of course. You know, I have the best pie in Northern Michigan!
                          God bless you Sister, GOD BLESS YOU!

Just need to get...

get...

out of Freehold...

Gates...

Gates monitored 24/7...

armed guards...

...refuse money bribe...

...refuse sex bribe...

So cold...

So, so, so cold...

Posted from LBC for Nintendo 3DS™
                          WARNING:

Comment

Dearest dearest Brother Faith Machine:

It's been decided to grant you immunity from the Tithing Accountability Review for thirty (30) days, but you must come into the Church Offices, or surrender yourself to a Pastor, so you may sign the simple paperwork.

You need to tell us where you are so we can bring you a pen.

Doesn't some nice hot soup sound good about now? Why, you can have all you want. And even some rolls. Doesn't the little heart-shaped butter pat tell you how dear you are, and always have been, to the Church™?

Now, where are you?

Luke 23:
                            41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
                            42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
                            43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
                              Well, he phoned me...My little dachshunds have good noses - I'll put them on the scent. If they find him, I'll try to keep him here until you come to collect him - no promises though.
                              Mo7, your miniature dachshunds did a great job (thanks for releasing them)...that is until they got to the northerly section of the woods.

One of them (I think it's Schatzi?) clumsily jumped into one of the Man Traps the boys had laid out for Faith Machine, and it closed on her.

If it had just been her leg I would have snapped it off, no problem. But it's clenched all around her hindquarter...and she's somehow dragged herself and the trap under a log after I poked at it all to investigate.

What do you want us to do? I'm wearing new shoes or I'd try to go in there after her.

Sorry.

Comment

Mistress Cookie, I think he may need more than that to lure him in.
                                Brother Machine, You know where I am Get thee hither. Safe house with plenty of food, drink, warm clothing and firewood, as well as firearms.

Comment

Working...
                                X