View Single Post
(#1172)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ZombycZar is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Questions that evolutionist can’t answer - 11-01-2014, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Farmer View Post
See, this is an example of you believing made-up fairy stories that you've heard, without checking facts. There is no evidence that Shakespeare had anything to do with the King James Bible of 1611, even though he was alive at the time. So somebody told you he was somehow connected with it, and you believe them. Isn't it time you started thinking for yourself?
What is it with this guy? You just keep attacking what you think you know about me and making this personal. Take a chill pill my friend. If you bother to do any searching on the subject they placed mr Shakespeare as present during the printing, maybe he wasnt alone but he was certainly there. Id rather beleive this "fairy tale" than the one you beleive. You sit there and say I know nothing and have done no research yet you beleive a book that has NO FACTS. There isnt anything you can prove, who wrote it? Nobody knows. Are the stories true? Most likely not, why not instead of twlling me im stupid for not believing, you give me cold hard concreate reasons to? Oh right, you cant. Your just gonna tell me im a sinner and im a sheep and im going to burn in hell...yeah heard that before, you guys like to repeat yourselves.