View Single Post
(#122)
Old
Unsaved trash

TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I really don't care.

"They" told you wrong. Reading the Bible yourself will arm you with the information you seek.

Is that what "they" told you?

Yes, dear. Fear and obey (Ecclesiastes 12:13).

Do you know the moment of your death? How will you know when to sincerely repent? And how can you be sure that repentance is sincere if it's inspired by fear of Hell?
Well, you are using the reason of fear to make people repent. God makes the reason of fear a reason to repent.
If he wanted more people to repent, he could have tried to make the rules like people expected (the disillusioned people I have mentioned above, who think that the Bible contains only love, that God is Love, that Heaven is fun).

So, tell me, do you think you are going to be in Heaven when you die just because you believe in Jesus? If so, why do you love God? Just because the alternative might be the "Lake of Fire"? That is fear. That is siding with the strongest just to know that you will not be punished.
Why love God if all he wants is you to forget about yourself, your family and friends, and only care about him? Why didn't he just put all humans in Heaven already to be there for him forever since he will take away free will from those who arrive in Heaven anyway?

If a man kills who he thinks was his enemy, he has broken the "Thou shalt not kill." rule. If this man repents just out of fear (and still has a lot of time to live), this man has not been sincere. He didn't care about the person he had killed, he just doesn't want to be burned for eternity.

Why even tell humans what is righteous (do not steal, do not kill, do not judge) if God doesn't care if you have been righteous and all you have to do is side with him out of fear?