View Single Post
(#18)
Old

gzus is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Do You Hate Your Mother As Much As Jesus Did? - 07-29-2009, 03:57 PM

Please realize that I'm not trying to attack you personally, I'm just telling you that your message is wrong and you need to examine it. I know your a pastor and you may preach a lot of good stuff, but even a little bit of being incorrect is poisonous. 97% or so of rat poison is edible material that won't kill you, it's that dangerous 3% that can be deadly. I say this out of love myself.

In Matthew 7 Jesus says that not everyone who says Lord Lord will enter into heaven. In their times, they said things multiple times when the were emphasizing something, which is why he says so many times, you will know them by their fruit. Here even someone who says Lord, Lord, which he's emphasizing that this isn't just a lukewarm 'christian' will enter heaven. You can be a preacher who says Lord Lord but still not be right in interpretation and life style and therefore won't enter heaven. Please examine what I'm saying and listen to it.

If you choose not to listen then you will be one of those who cannot endure sound doctrine. You can make a lifestyle on doctrine that you interpret wrong and therefore it's not sound and you can endure it. Make sure your doctrine is sound, and endure it and preach it. If you continue in such preachings also, I have to question myself whether or not I'm casting the pearls before the swine in Matthew 7:6. God shows through Jesus his LOVE, and not hate, John 3:16, Romans 5:8 that's why the whole message of the bible is hate, the word appears 300 plus times compared to possibly 80 appearences of hate. Over the whole bible, God inspired the writers for Love. Please read and understand this.