View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Christ Certified Ex-Negro - A white man's white man
True Christian™

Silver Tither True Christian™ Christian Love Saved 1 Year Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Real American™ True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Tithing Manager

Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Atomic Foundations of Science Debunked - 01-19-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
Mr. Brooks, your brilliant dissection of the very foundations of "science" has only whet my appetite for learning! One taste of your swollen intellect has left me drooling for more . . . Truly, a mind IS a terrible thing to waste!

What are your thoughts on electricity?
I am very please that my counter argument to the fallacy of atomic theory watered your appetite for learning, Jenny. Although thinking is a male orientated field it is refreshing to see a woman eager to learn in silence with all due humility just as Jesus teaches us in His Holy Word. I don't think we've meet. I've been so busy with college and my duties at the Creation Science Museum that I haven't had time to introduce myself to any of the new faces in Freehold. I would be glad to share my wide breath of knowledge and throbbing enthusiaism for creation physics with you.

OK, Electricity.

The Atheist Claim: The Allied Atheist Agenda would like us to believe that opposites attract. They claim that protons(one component of a so-called atom) carry a positive charge and electrons(another component of a so-called atom) carry a negative charge. The ultimate power source and origin of said "charged energy" is conviently left out by the atheist. They claim that if you load one end of a circuit with positrons(positive charged stuff) and then load the other end with negatrons, that the negatrons will flock to the positrons. The flow of electrons is referred to as electricity.

The Problem: Seeing that atheist claim that all matter is composed of atoms, which we previous simplified to hydrogen, which is broken down further in electron-proton...

1.) Wouldn't a load of positrons be non-matter without an electron to make it a complete hydrogen?
2.) If it already has electrons and is matter, then why would it need to draw more electrons?
3.) Wouldn't this positronic stuff suck the electrons out of the very circuit board parts immediately surrounding it instead of a bunch of electrons way on the other side of the circuit?

Let's face facts here. At some point the positrons are gonna get enough electrons to stop being a positron. Then what? Atheist say this is how a battery runs out of juice. Fair enough. But what about objects that don't use batteries? They counter with the concept of "earth ground". But even the earth in all its 6,000 years is gonna eventual get enough electrons to loss its positive disposition. And if it's so positive why isn't it sucking the electrons out of everything on the surface? Why isn't there a huge electrical spark betweeb earth and the moon? If the moon is also positively charged then why isn't it getting flung away since like pushes away like? Are talking about electricity here or magnets? Make up your mind secular science!

The Test: I placed a battery on the ground with the negative side toouching the earth. It did not get drained of usefulness. Nothing magically went to this supposed "earth ground". And with that yet another secular myth is laid to rest.

The Truth: God makes the lighting and the lightning is electricity. It goes where He wants it to go and powers what He wants it to power. Who are we, as mere mortals, to possibly understand His mysteries? God controls it just like you controls the wind, the oceans, and the suns light. And through His grace we also get power from windmill, dams, and solar panels. Clearly "power" does not equal electrons so much as it equals GOD. GLORY!!!